Programme type: Undefined
Graphic interfaces and standards, PHIGS system, graphic elements and their attributes, structures and graphical databases, graphical files, coordinate systems and transformations, graphical workstations, input operations, implementation of computer graphics systems, generating of graphic elements, clipping, curve and surface modeling, NURBS curves and surfaces, implementation of control system and input operations of PHIGS, implementation of graphic structures and files.
1. Graphical interfaces and graphics standards, the graphics system PHIGS.
2. Graphical elements and their attributes.
3. Graphical structures and databases.
4. Coordinate systems and their transformations.
5. Graphical workstations and input operations.
6. Graphics files. Graphics systems GKS, GKS 3D.
7.-8. Curve and surface modelling.
9. NURBS curves and surfaces.
10. The graphics system PHIGS+, the graphics library OPEN-GL.
11-12. A graphical pipeline.
13. Implementation of PHIGS control functions.
14. Implementation of graphical structures and files
1. The system UNIX and workstations SUN.
2. The X-Window and the system PEX.
3. Programming in the graphics system PHIGS.
4. Graphic elements and structures in the PHIGS.
5. Coordinate systems and viewing transformations in the PHIGS.
6. Implementation of graphical user interfaces.
7.-9. Individual works.
10. Curve and surface modelling.
10.-12.The OPEN-GL library.
13. Presentation of student's projects.