Study form: Fulltime
Course language: Czech
Basic course of programming in the C and C++ languages. Students are expected to know how to write simple programs (in Java programming language) and have a basic knowledge of object modelling. They get acquaint with data types in C++, object oriented means, overloading, and with the other features of the C++ language.
1. Basic features of the C++ programming language.
2. Data types, declarations, operators, and expressions.
3. Statements, standard input and output.
4. Functions, macros, and preprocessor.
5. Arrays, pointers, and references.
6. Pointers and dynamic memory allocation. Multidimensional arrays.
7. Strings in C and strings in C++. Structures in C.
8. Classes and objects.
9. Constructors (implicit, copy, and user-conversion constructors).
10. Operator overloading.
11. Inheritance, static and dynamic binding.
12. Abstract classes.
13. Modules, projects, Makefile, dynamically linked libraries.
1. IDE, program samples.
2. Test (Java knowledge), seminary work assignment.
3. Primitive data types, expressions, statements.
4. Arrays and pointers.
6. Program structure, functions.
8. Classes, objects I.
9. Data structures.
10. Classes, objects II.
13. Abstract classes.
14. Polymorphic data structures.
1. Lippman, S.B., Lajoie, J., Moo, B.E.: C++ Primer. Addison-Wesley, 5-th edition, 2013.
2. Stroustrup B.: The C++ Progtamming language.