Programme type: Undefined
Graphic interfaces and standards Open-GL and PHIGS: graphic elements and their attributes, structures and graphical databases, graphical files, coordinate systems and transformations, graphical workstations, input operations, implementation of computer graphics systems. Curve and surface modeling. Color and light in computer graphics.
Computer Graphics, Grafics Library
1. Graphical interfaces and graphics standards, the graphics library Open-GL.
2. Graphical elements and their attributes in Open-GL, D-lists.
3. Coordinate systems and their transformations in Open-GL.
4. Color and light in Open-GL.
5. Textures a their applications. Texturing in Open-GL
6. Graphical input operations, graphical interaction.
7. Curves and surfaces modeling. NURBS curves and surfaces.
8. Bézier and NURBS curves and surfaces in Open-GL.
9. Graphical pipeline, video buffers and pixel operations in Open-GL
10. Graphical system PHIGS, graphical elements and their attributes in PHIGS.
11. Graphical structures and databases in PHIGS.
12. Graphical workstations and input operations in PHIGS.
13. Formats of Graphics files, graphics files in PHIGS.
14. Implementation of graphical pipeline.
1. Introduction to a system LINUX.
2. Qt library.
3. Qt library.
4. Graphical elements and structures in Open-GL.
5. Coordinate systems and viewing transformations in Open-GL.
6. Color and shading in Open-GL.
7. Texturing in Open-GL.
8. Input operations and graphical interaction.
9. Computer animations, framebuffers.
10. Nurs interface in Open-GL.
11. Open invertor.
12. Programming in PHIGS (examples).
13. Presentation of student's projects.
 Hudec, B.:Graphics Systems. (in czech), , ČVUT edition, Prague, 1999.
 Blake, J.W.: PHIGS and PHIGS+, An Introdution to 3D Computer Graphics, Academic Press,1993.
 OPEN-GL Programming Guide, Addison-Wesley, 1997, ISBN 0-201-60458-2.
 Hudec, B. : An Introduction to Computer Graphics, ČVUT edition, Prague, 1997.
 Angel, E.: Interactive Computer Graphics, A top-down approach With OpenGL. Addison-Wesley, 1997, ISBN 0-201-85571-2.