Programme type: Undefined
Study form: Fulltime
The aim of the lectures is to obtain an overview of basic applications of information technology. The lectures comprise three parts. The first one refers to modern technologies of programming, the object oriented approach (classes, interfaces, exceptions, events, GUI and applets). This part is a summary and survey of knowledge in basic algorithm design and their implementation. The second part deals with an introduction to modern information technologies, which are a part of computer literacy - data base, calculation tables, computer graphics, operating systems and above all with Internet. The last part goes into the keystones of language C, as essential for further study.
Modern programming techniques, GUI, Applets, internet, databases, operating systems, computer graphics, C language
1. Classes and objects.
2. Classes and interfaces.
4. Events, principles.
7. Internet, principles.
8. Web, web page design.
9. Database technology.
10. Operating systems principles.
11. Computer graphics principles.
12. Computer graphics applications.
13. Basic programming in language "C".
14. Analyses of "C" programs.
1. Summarizing of algorithms in Java, introductory test.
2. Operating systems, UNIX.
3. Object approach, classes I.
4. Object approach, classes II.
5. Object approach, exceptions I.
6. Object approach, exceptions II.
7. GUI I.
8. GUI II.
9. Applets I.
10. Applets II.
11. Web pages design I.
12. Web pages design II.
13. Computer graphics I.
14. Computer graphics II.
1. Jelínek, Halaška, Trdlička, Žára: Application of computing, selected readings, 2006, in Czech
2. Herout, P.: Java texts, Kopp, 1999 , in Czech
3. Herout, P.: Java, GUI, Kopp, 2001, in Czech