Programme type: Undefined
Study form: Parttime
In this course principles and technologies of modern peripheral devices and also effective methods for information mining will be studied. Data security techniques on external media. Perspektive optical media. Media for data depositing. Exchangable high-capacity media and media for cameras. Disc arrays and servers. Flat panels and data projectors. Digital sound and video processing.
1. What is "New Media"?
2. Data reliability increasing
3. DVD and rewritable optical media, new and perspective external memories
4. Digital audio
5. Acquisition, storing and processing of video information
6. Data compression, compressing hardware
7. Interchangable media (disks, tapes), back-uping
8. New media interface standards
9. Media for digital cameras
10. Flat-panels and data projectors
11. Digital audio and video editing
12. Video and audio in the nets
1. WWW page design, examples of hypertext
2. Task analysis
3. Information search and collection block
6. Consulting I.
7. Consulting II.
10. Hypertext presentation and evaluation I.
11. Hypertext presentation II.
12. Hypertext presentation III.
13. Hypertext presentation IV.
1. Tanenbaum, A. S., Goodman, J.: Computer Architecture. Prentice Hall 1997