Programme type: Undefined
Study form: Parttime
The basic course in software engineering. Methods of structured and object-oriented analysis and design. Known techniques and tools. Software project life cycle, organizational aspects, management of a project. Formal and informal specifications, graphical techniques for data, process, and dynamic analysis. Small software projects are solved as exercises.
1. Software project life cycle, management of a project, cost estimation, CASE tools
2. Formal and informal specifications, ambiguities in informal descriptions
3. Graphical techniques for data analysis
4. Graphical techniques for functional analysis
5. Graphical techniques for dynamic analysis
6. Relationships between diagrams, cross checking, diagram balancing
7. User interface design, tools, examples
8. Structured requirement analysis, analytical specifications
9. Object-oriented analysis
10. Design, graphical techniques for design
11. Testing, validation, verification
12. Program systems deployment and maintenance, error detection and recovery
13. Documentation, legal aspects
Excersises are not planed, students solves projects individually.
Arlow, J. - Neustadt, I.: UML 2 and the Unified Process of Development. Computer Press 2007.